International health news
- Being bored is good for children – Being bored allows children to develop their sense of creativity according to experts.
- Can we fight this new SARS? – A new novel coronavirus originating in Jordan is starting to ring international alarm bells.
- Global healthcare costs – A new study reveals the factors which influence the wide differences in the cost of healthcare around the world.
- Breast cancer link with dairy products – Breast cancer survivors should avoid high fat dairy products to increase their life expectancy.
- China: 1,000 dead ducks found in river – After 16,000 dead pigs were pulled from a river in Shanghai, officials are now tackling dead ducks.
- USA: 1 in 10 deaths linked to salt – The salt in pre-made meals causes more deaths than the sugar in sodas according to new statistics.
- UK: Time bomb of untreatable TB – Government needs to take urgent action to tackle drug resistant TB say health experts.