International health news
- Women in their thirties give birth to smarter kids – According to a study, women in their thirties are more likely to influence their unborn baby’s life in a positive way.
- A bacteria resistant to even the most modern antibiotics found in the UK – Although the risk for human beings is at the moment low, the medical community will keep a close eye on this bacteria.
- Obesity effects unlikely to be counteracted by fitness activity – Men who are obese but engage regularly in fitness activities, are still at risk of developing type 2 diabetes, stroke and other heart diseases.
- Why you should dedicate more time to yoga – It has been discovered that doing yoga for 12 minutes everyday can improve bone health.
- A few specific tips that could prevent cancer – Did you know that tomatoes could help you live longer?
Country health news
- Australia: Tasmania considers raising the minimum smokers’ age to 21 or even 25 – This would be one of the toughest laws against smoking in the world.
- France: modelling in France will require a health certificate – France finally decided to tackle the issue of super thin top models.
Image: [File Upload Bot (Magnus Manske)]