International health news
- Female genital mutilation – The horridness of FGM and the negative health consequences of it.
- Zika at work? – Employers to take preventive measures to stop the spreading of the virus.
- Health threat sparks immediate action from scientists – Potential vaccines are being tested to tackle this threat of bio-terrorism.
- Wash your hands the right way! – Scientist have found a new and better way to clean your hands.
- Colourful bed bugs – Doctors carried out a series of experiments in their lab to find out if colours affect the behaviour of bedbugs.
- Healthy summer heart – How to keep the heart happy in the summer heat.
Country health updates
- Understaffed, underfunded and under pressure – Junior doctors in Cumbria protest contract.
- Waited too long? – The Legionnaires disease outbreak took 8 months to reach the head of Michigan’s health agency.
- Malaria still present in Angola – This new malaria outbreak has devastated the entire country.
Image : [Anthony Devlin/PA wire]