International health news
- We are getting closer to figuring out how Zika causes Microcephaly – Studies are helping scientist figure out how the virus is causing birth defects.
- Silent heart attacks as deadly as heart attacks – Heart attacks that have no symptoms make up nearly half of all heart attacks.
- Scientists closer to discovering why some miscarriages happen – New research give us a better understanding on the causes.
- Try these detoxing habits – Little ways to detox your body.
- Surprising way you can stop overeating – Exercise may be the key.
- The serious negative impact of junk food on your body – It’s time to give it up once and for all.