International health news
- Skunk-like cannabis increases the risk of psychosis – A recent study has found a link between the use of potent cannabis and psychosis in 24% of the new cases.
- Acupuncture success dependent on personal expectations – A study has shown that the success chance of back pain acupuncture is determined by psychological factors.
- Is a gluten-free diet actually better for our health? – The trend of following a gluten-free diet is increasing even without being diagnosed with a gluten intolerance.
- How to improve your performance with napping – Should you be having a siesta to improve your working day?
Country health updates
- Cuba: More aggressive form of HIV identified – A more aggressive HIV variant has been detected in Cuba. Patients progress to AIDS so rapidly, sometimes without them even being aware of their infection.
- India: New Delhi finally facing the air pollution problem – The dirtiest city of the world is finally becoming conscious and consequences are taken.
- USA: Experts are reconsidering cholesterol risks from food – The USA Dietary Guidelines have been adjusted as cardiovascular experts admit that they have been wrong for years.