International health news
- Age of happiness – these 60-and-older seniors will destroy your age stereotypes.
- Doctors often refuse to confront obese pregnant women – Pregnant, obese and in danger.
- Is it time for a warning label on sugar-loaded drinks? – We tend to consume a lot more sugar than we need to, it’s time to see how much.
- Teenage girls using websites to abuse themselves is ‘similar to self harming’ – A new issue, similar to self-harm and cyber bullying, is emerging online as teenage girls abuse themselves through social media platforms.
- Want to improve your mood? – Study suggests busy mums should choose exercise over extra sleep.
Country Health Updates
- Australian parents against vaccination could be denied benefits – Parents that don’t vaccinate their children will lose a significant amount of welfare benefits.
- HIV outbreak in Indiana tops 100 cases – More than 100 people in southeastern Indiana have tested positive for HIV.
- One Qatar restaurant lets poor eat for free – This incredible act of kindness will definitely save more than just one life.